Price start from $116.64 + Tax
Light Truck and SUVs / All Weather / All Terrain
The Road Venture SAT KL61 is a versatile product that makes it a perfect choice for that first-time replacement when the original equipment products are worn. The timid all-terrain tread design features a solid center rib that promotes excellent on-road manners and ride comfort. The all-season symmetric tread design delivers year-round driving pleasure in wet, dry, wintery conditions and light snow. The SAT does have the Severe Snow Service mark molded into the sidewall. The Severe Snow Service marking certifies that the snow traction level is equivalent to a dedicated snow traction tire.
- Kumho patented ESCOT casing technology diminishes the concentration of stress on every cord edge of the tire, and ensures a uniform contact patch with the road surface.
- Tread compound offers a wide operating temperature range and all-around performance with outstanding winter traction.
- 5-rib design is complemented by cross and lateral grooves for efficient water evacuation.
- Straight, center rib block improves steering response and stability, and helps maintain low noise operation.
- 3-D tread block edge prevents snow buildup in tread and contributes to longer, more even wear.
- Modern & stylish pattern.
- Improved performance on wet roads.
- Tread compound balanced for driving performance and tread life.
- Optimized construction delivers even wear for tire life.
- The peaked mountain with snowflake symbol.