Price start from $123.57 + Tax
Passenger Cars / Summer / Ultra High Performance
The AZENIS FK453 is the latest generation of Falken´s steadfast Ultra High Performance tire, available in a wide array of diameters, from 17-inch to 22-inch, along with staggered widths, making this tire versatile, resourceful, dynamic, and powerful. In addition, FK453 features the latest developments in noise-absorption technology, and incorporates a high silica compound that presents better dry and wet grip. The multiple nylon-reinforced layers allow for better high-speed stability, an important asset based on the driver´s exacting demands.
- A NEW SILICA COMPOUND for better dry and wet grip.
- SPECIAL "FALKEN FEATURE" F-ARROW IDENTITY brand new sideway that enhances the overall look of the tire.
- THREE WIDE CIRCUMFERENTIAL GROOVES effectively evacuate water and significantly improve hydroplaning resistance for outstanding wet handling.
- MULTIPLE NYLON REINFORCED LAYERS designed for better high speed stability, plus new optimized casing profile offers better contact with the road for increased handling, particularly in the area of lane change maneuvers.
- ASYMMETRIC TREAD DESIGN with large outside shoulder blocks, provide enhanced cornering and better braking traction while reducing tire noise.