» Wheels »
720 Form » 720 Form GTF1 (Painted/Matte Black) Wheels
Click on image for zoom
* picture may vary on wheel sizes
720FORM™ wheels, with an imposing load rating of 720kg, produced using Flow Form Technique (a revolutionary metal casting process used for years in F1 racing wheels).
- Dual Valves - for quick and precise tire pressure adjustment.
- High Load Rating - tested at 720 kg.
- Anti-Slip Waves - for better tire adherence to the wheel, thus efficient energy transfer when accelerating.
- Machined U-Bim Spokes - for high strength, rigity and reducing weight.
|#||Wheel Size||Bolt Pattern||Wheel Offset||Hub Bore||Price*|
|1||17 x 8||5/114.3||35 mm
|2||17 x 8||5/114.3||25 mm
|3||17 x 8||5/100||35 mm
|4||17 x 9||5/114.3||25 mm
|5||17 x 9||5/120||30 mm
|6||17 x 9||5/100||35 mm
|7||17 x 9||5/114.3||35 mm
* Price + Tax, as applicable in country
Z-Racing Tire & Wheel Shop Located on boarder of Mississauga & Brampton is the retail and wholesale dealer you can trust to find you quality wheels
and rims at premium prices. Carrying a variety of styles and brands, our wide selection guarantees customers will find the products necessary to enhance both the performance and aesthetic of their vehicles.
We offer special packages for BMW, Audi, Mercedes-Benz, Volvo, Cadillac, Lexus, Lincoln, Acura, Nissan, Ford, GM, Honda, Toyota, Infiniti, Chevrolet, Buick, Subaru, Jaguar, Volkswagen and Hyundai.
Contact us for a free quote or more information. Z-Racing Ltd. ? Your Tire and Wheel Experts.