Price on request + Tax
Passenger Cars / All Season / High Performance
The ZIEX ZE950 All Season TIre incorporates the latest in technology and design from Falken to create an excellent choice for drivers of today´s sedans, sports cars and crossover vehicles where mileage, all-season and high performance handling are a priority. Using the Falken exclusive Dynamic Range Technology (DRT) in the all new silica tread compound and asymmetric tread design, the ZIEX ZE950 All Season Tire provides optimum levels of dry, wet, ice and snow grip as well as delivering the longest mileage of any Falken High Performance tires. With 95 sizes from 15-inch to 20-inch and speed ratings of H, V, and W, the ZIEX ZE950 covers a wide range of fitments, from family sedans to cross-over vehicles.
- DYNAMIC RANGE TECHNOLOGY (DRT) allows the rubber to remain pliable at low temperatures increasing grip in wet, snow and icy conditions. During dry conditions as the rubber heats up the chemical bonds remain strong, allowing great dry handling and exceptional tread wear performance.
- FALKEN EXCLUSIVE "CANYON SIPE" TECHNOLOGY increased edges for ice braking interlocks under load for better handling and improved wear.
- WIDE CIRCUMFERENTIAL GROOVES effectively evacuate water and significantly enhance hydroplaning resistance for outstanding wet handling.
- WIDE ANGLED TREAD SLOT provides additional snow grip by allowing snow to be packed into the center of the tire.
- SCULPTURED GROOVE WALL provides better snow grip and eliminates rain groove wander.