Price start from $243.79 + Tax
Passenger Cars / Summer / Ultra High Performance
Drawing inspiration from Formula One design, the new Michelin® Pilot® Sport PS2 tire represents a quantum leap in tire design and engineering. It outperforms not only its predecessor in every category, but all other Michelin® high performance summer tires as well, both in wet and dry conditions. An infusion of the most advanced tire-making technologies and techniques, from the highly guarded C3M™ production process to a Formula One inspired four-groove tread design, the Michelin® Pilot® Sport PS2 is stretching the very limits of what an ultra-high performance tire can achieve.
- Reduced road noise due to an acoustically tuned asymmetrical tread pattern.
- Superior handling and grip in both wet and dry condtions as a result of an asymmetrical tread design featuring more grooves for water evacuation on the inside shoulder and massive tread blocks for max handling on the outside shoulder.
- Maximum grip and handling without a sacrifice of tread life as a result of a stickier tread compound.
- Precision handling and control in high speed cornering thanks to the Formula One inspired four-groove tread design which provides greater stability in the tread and contact area under extreme conditions.
- Uniform shape at high-speeds, improved ride quality, steering precision and high speed durability due to a size-optimized, precisely placed individual Aramid/nylon hybrid filaments via the patented C3M Technology™ manufacturing process.
- Extreme predictability in wet and dry max handling conditions through the use of highly specialized dual side-by-side tread co